A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kreitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kreitzer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreitzer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kreitzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Kreitzer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kreitzer practice?
- Dr. Michael Kreitzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kreitzer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.