A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Soonchul Lee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Michael Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA and Exton, PA.
See Dallas Physiatrists.