A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Soonchul Lee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Michael Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA and Exton, PA.
See Dallas Physiatrists.