A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Soonchul Lee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Michael Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.