A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Lee practice?
Dr. Michael Lee practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Surgery, and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA and Exton, PA.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Physiatrists, Dallas Surgeons, and Dallas Radiologists.