A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Levy has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stuart Levy DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Levy practice?
- Dr. Michael Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Levy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Orthopedic Surgeons.