A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Levy has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Levy practice?
Dr. Michael Levy practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Haddonfield Surgeons, Haddonfield Orthopedic Surgeons, and Haddonfield Cardiologists.