A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Machen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Machen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Machen
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Machen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Machen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Machen graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Machen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Hospital Of El Paso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shaun Machen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Machen practice?
- Dr. Michael Machen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Machen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See El Paso Surgeons.