A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mathers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mathers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mathers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathers graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mathers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Mathers MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Mathers practice?
- Dr. Michael Mathers has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mathers practices Urology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Easley, SC.
See Greenville Urologists.