A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McNevin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McNevin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McNevin, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNevin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McNevin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shane McNevin MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. McNevin practice?
- Dr. Michael McNevin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael McNevin practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.