Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 22nd, 2015

Dr. Meininger is awesome. Very kind with a great bedside manner. Very compassionate, as I was there for reconstruction after breast cancer.

A very happy patient show details A very happy patient
by Monica Robinson on May 27th, 2015

Not only does Dr Meininger get an A rating in bedside manners, but his entire staff is wonderful too. I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr Meininger. He is wonderful!

Mar 15th, 2015

3 weeks after my breast reduction and already love them. He's the best.

skilled show details skilled
by anon on Mar 19th, 2014

I always thought newer plastic surgeons would be more skilled with plastic surgery, but hopefully that worry proved to be false. dr.meininger is a good person, but more importantly a very skilled surgeon. he's very precise in his work, and does not take shortcuts. HE'S REALLY GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES.

Insurance show details Insurance
by Diane Diamonds on Mar 13th, 2014

No complaints about Dr Meininger or his office. My compliant is that the staff told me my reconstruction surgery was covered by my insurance and in reality it was only covered if I had stayed the night in the hospital. I don't believe they didn't know that. I'll pay for this for YEARS, very dissapointed!!!

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Michelle Williams on Jul 15th, 2013

I had my first experience with Dr. Meininger in 2001 after a masectomey at age 25 since then i have had my implants replaced once and do to a car accident im scheduled to have them relaced in a month and wouldnt trust anyone else,he's a wonderful and very compasionate person and a very skillful doctor.

May 13th, 2012

He's is genuine and truly cares about his patients. It was a good experience for me.

May 1st, 2012

your in the best hands. No one else I would trust. That say' it all.Staff is wonderful and you feel safe working with them.

Aug 16th, 2011

I was not impressed with Doctor Meininger office nursing staff. Well, one of the nurses is really nice and seems to care. I would feel a little more comfortable if Dr. Meininger had some people of color employed at his office, considering he has quite a few African American patients. Doctor Meininger seems to really be serious about his work and well experienced.