A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Meyers, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare-La Crosse
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Meyers practice?
Dr. Michael Meyers practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, WI and Rochester, MN.
See La Crosse Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Meyers, Dr. Mitch Meyers, Dr. Myles Meyers, Dr. Michal Meyers, Dr. Mickey Meyers, Dr. Miles Meyers