A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Meyers is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Meyers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Meyers, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Meyers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Meyers MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Meyers practice?
- Dr. Michael Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Meyers practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Cardiologists.