A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Meyers is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Meyers, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Meyers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Meyers MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Meyers practice?
- Dr. Michael Meyers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Meyers practices Cardiovascular Disease near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See La Crosse Cardiologists.