A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miller is Excellent. Dr. Miller has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Dedham Medical Associates,Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Miller practice?
Dr. Michael Miller practices Internal Medicine near Dedham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Dedham Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Miller, Dr. Micheal Miller, Dr. Michel Miller, Dr. Mickey Miller, Dr. Miguel Miller, Dr. Mike Miller