A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dedham Medical Associates,Inc
- Faulkner Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Miller MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Michael Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Miller practices Internal Medicine near Dedham, MA.
See Dedham Internists.