A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Dedham Medical Associates,Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Miller practice?
Dr. Michael Miller practices Internal Medicine near Dedham, MA.
See Dedham Internists.