Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Miller
Dr. Michael Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dedham, MA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Beverly Hospital, Norwood Hospital and Mount Auburn Hospital. Dr. Miller has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dedham, MA.
Dr. Michael Ferris
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Dedham, MA 0 mi27
Dr. Daniel Lee
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dedham, MA 0 mi41
Dr. Madhuri Reddy
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dedham, MA 0 mi17