A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Milner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Milner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Milner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milner graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Milner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center at Uptown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Spencer Milner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Milner practice?
- Dr. Michael Milner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Milner practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.