A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Milner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Milner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milner
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Milner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Milner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milner graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Milner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Milner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Milner practice?
- Dr. Michael Milner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Milner practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.