A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Neill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Neill, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. O'Neill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S O'Neill MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Michael O'Neill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael O'Neill practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.