A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. O'Brien has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bone and Joint Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sean O'Brien DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Michael O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Yukon, OK and Norman, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.