Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Obrien
Dr. Michael Obrien, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Yukon, OK and Norman, OK (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Obrien is affiliated with Community Hospital of Oklahoma City, Integris Southwest Medical Center and Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Obrien has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Obrien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Paul Maitino
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi25
Dr. James Rosacker
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi43
Dr. Gregory Zeiders
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi18