Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. O'Brien has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bone and Joint Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sean O'Brien DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Michael O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Yukon, OK and Norman, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.