Dr. Michael Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Parker?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Michael Parker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2016

Best DR hands down!

Dr. Parker by far is the best of the best!!! He has always listened to my concerns and addressed them with me and what I wanted in mind. I always left his office feeling confident that I was in the best care!

November 10th, 2015

Found my answer to prayer

Dr Parker was able to determine what was wrong with me and I was able to finally have my rainbow baby!!!

November 10th, 2015

He is an incredible dr

September 1st, 2015

Excellent!!!

Dr Michael Parker is an exceptional ob gyn .. One of its own.. He was wonderful in diagnosing and treating gynecological and fertility issues ..super awesome before during and after pregnancy. His surgeries are also very clean. Very sad he is leaving the practice.. Hard to find another one like him.

March 31st, 2015

Amazing experience

I have been dealing with endometriosis most of my adult life and was referred to Dr. Michael Parker. My first appointment was great, he took time to extensively talk to my about my history and discuss my options. The result was having a hysterectomy. The procedure went off without a hitch but I ended up getting a post surgical infection which was quite painful. Dr. Parker was concerned about my condition and made sure all the testing was done quickly and situation was resolved. I am very grateful that I have found this doctor.

March 19th, 2015

Fantastic Doctor, Awful Office Staff

Dr. Parker is a wonderful, caring doctor. He takes time with you and won 't give up until he determines a diagnosis. His office staff are a different story. Multiple calls to resolve incorrect charges. Nightmare! If he was not such a phenomenal physician I would have left years ago. But he is amazing.

January 15th, 2014

Dr. Parker came highly recommended and well referred.

Ease of appointments - Appointments were not rescheduled on more than one occurrence. Promptness - Was made to wait for over an hour in the waiting room. Courteous Staff - The staff replied to my concerns with "If you don't like it, then go someplace else." In reference to my concern with the treatment being given. Accurate Diagnosis - After several months of attempting to diagnose, the treatment given did not resolve the condition. Beside Manner - I did not prefer Dr. Parker's bedside manner. He is not a fit for everyone, but seems to do fine with many other patients. Spends time with Me - I felt rushed and not attended to and felt as if he would rather not treat my condition. I was told this was a rare condition. Perhaps this is why he seemed uncomfortable treating me through out my time spent with Dr. Parker. Follows up After Visit - I consistently had to follow up with Dr. Parker. I was told on several occasions that a person would be calling me to make my next appointment, and after weeks of waiting I finally called to schedule the next appointment or step in the process. Each time there was never an apology or any kind of empathy for me having to wait for something that was promised by Dr. Parker and the office staff. I felt as if Dr. Parker was handling too many patients, and I was just one of the few that slipped through the cracks of getting great care.Dr. Parker came highly recommended and well referred. I was just very disappointed that I was one who did not seem to receive this great service that others rave about with Dr. Parker.

December 14th, 2010

After 3 miscarriages, I finally have a beautiful baby. Dr. Parker takes time to look at all possible problems. He is an amazing doctor!

August 6th, 2010

Best Doc in town

Dr. Parker is a excellent doctor. He has a great sense of humor and is very professional. I've been going to him since I was a teenager and he has always made me feel comfortable. I would recommand him to anybody. May God bless you Dr. M. Parker

June 4th, 2010

One in a million!

After being misdiagnosed by both my first ob/gyn and an RE, my husband and I were referred to Dr. Parker by a counselor. Our first meeting was extremely thorough - by far the most thorough appointment I had ever had! We spoke for over an hour that day. When all was said & done, Dr. Parker took time to explain his thoughts and his plan. He suggested doing a diagnostic laparoscopy. Thank God he did. What he found prompted him to send me to one of his colleagues out of state for a more extensive surgery. My husband and I were very grateful for his honesty in regards to his abilities going into this surgery. After a full day of work, he drove 6 & 1/2 hours to be with me and assist in my surgery. When the nearly 12 hour surgery was complete, he drove back home and went back to work the following day. Over the past several years, Dr. Parker has seen me through multiple trips the ER, multiple hospital admissions, and multiple surgeries. He has always been a constant source of support, encouragement, and peace. It is quite clear to see that he genuinely cares for his patients and their spouses. He has our health, desires for a family, and our quality of life at heart. He has a bedside manner that I have never seen in any other doctor that I have worked with. He truly is one in a million.

February 16th, 2010

A Godsend

Dr. Parker was referred to us to help us with the initial stages of our infertility. His thorough, caring, yet naturalistic way of dealing with us has been so encouraging. We really feel that he is as invested in our idea of having more children as we are. He is a one-in-a-million doctor.

August 11th, 2009

Simply the BEST!

After having four children my original OBGYN suggested that maybe my "body is telling me I have enough children". He could not have been more insensitive.THEN, I was referred to Dr. Parker. Upon becoming pregnant again, he suggested that my progesterone levels were too low. We checked and he was correct. I was placed on progesterone therapy and delivered a beautiful baby girl. We have since added a sixth child to our family. Dr. Parker is amazing. Besides diagnosing the problem that led to my two previous miscarriages, his bedside manner is second to none. He genuinely cares about what he does and treats it as his mission in life...he is a true "Family Physician".My two youngest children are alive and well because of Dr. Parker!