Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Patterson
Dr. Michael Patterson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with other offices in Utica, MI and Shelby Township, MI (and 1 other location). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Patterson is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, St Joseph Mercy Hospital and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center). Dr. Patterson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Patterson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Patterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.