A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Patterson, Internal Medicine with emphasis in OMT and Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pain relief utilizing Manual Manipulation (OMT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shane Patterson DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Michael Patterson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Patterson practices Internal Medicine near Utica, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Utica Internists.