Dr. Michael Patterson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 18th, 2016
Amazing
I was suffering with my back pain for quite some time before I was given Dr Patterson's name by a co-worker. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect when I called the office to make an appointment, let alone what would happen when I got there. Let me tell you, Brandy made my appointment for me and spent a great deal of time answering all my questions prior to my appointment even being made. It was nice to know that someone felt so strongly about the work their boss did. She offered to email the all the paperwork to me before my appointment so I didn't have to sit in the office and complete it the day of my appointment. I was able to get in within 2 days of when I called. When I got there the office staff were amazing. The medical Assistant, Lisa, was extremely nice while she was working with me. It was so comforting to know the staff was this easy to talk to. It made me that much more relaxed about the physician. When Dr Patterson came in the room he took plenty of time to listen to my complaints and past history and we came up with a treatment plan together. He did an evaluation of my body and I was shocked how great I felt just standing right up from the table. He was very down to earth, which is a very hard quality to find in a doctor. I took a stack of his cards with me to hand out to my friends and family. Dr Patterson and his staff are amazing. You will definitely be in good hands here. The only complaint I would have is that I waited for 20 minutes from my appointment time to see the physician, BUT that was more than worth it considering how much time he spent with me.

July 16th, 2015
Staff is horrible about getting back to you. Long wait

April 15th, 2015
Just awful
Don't waste your time with this Dr, just not a good Dr. His solution too every problem is " just wait". No matter the problem or affliction he is not sure, better too just wait! The reason I go to the Dr is too feel better sooner, not wait until nature takes its course like its 1257 AD. Save your time and look elsewhere, unless you like pain and wasting your time.

September 2nd, 2013
Best Dr around!
Our entire family sees Dr P. He's down to earth, friendly, fun, and just a great doctor overall! His spinal manipulation does wonders on our backs, but he's also great with other maladies. He'll be our doctor for a long time! We even love Kathy at the front desk. They treat us like family over there! Highly recommended!

June 27th, 2013
He's my Doctor and would never think of going somewhere else
If you want fancy and white coats, then this is not the place for you, but if you want honesty, compassion, a friend when needed and someone who listens and remembers the next time you see him, then this is the doctor you want. I have been seeing Dr. Patterson for some time now and would not consider another doctor, he is the best. When I have issue beyond his scope, he knows who to send you to (The same ones he sends his family to). (Side note, mound office is closed, you want the one in Utica)

February 22nd, 2013
The Dr. Patterson Experience
Doctors are a rare breed. Unfortunately, to the average person (myself). Most Doctors are arrogant, condscending, & fail to realize that you're not just a medical chart. Dr. Patterson understands this. He is "real people". He's empathetic, genuine, & finds the best option given all the complexities of a visit to your physician. Also, he has a medical assistant names Lisa. She's fantastic, & gets results!

September 13th, 2012
best at spinal manipulations vs most chiropractors
Dr. Patterson was able to help my daughter through spinal manipulations even though many other chiropractors were unable to help her. I highly recommend him for this type of medical treatment. I was not happy with him for other medical issues, though, and will not use him for anything but spinal manipulations.

January 27th, 2012
very unprofessional
He never checked my vitals and just took the the word of his medical assistant. He never listened to my heart rate or even looked into my throath to see if there was any infection. Both were dressed in blue jeans and looked very unprofessional. I would never recommend this doctor and will never be back.

October 11th, 2011
Not your typical doctor!
Dr Patterson works hard to make you feel comfortable and welcome. He is truly concerned with you as a person and not just another number or patient. He genuinely cares about getting you better. He'll do tests if he thinks they're necessary but would rather stick with less costly means if he can. If required he thinks outside the box and tries to be the patients advocate even though it may go against the insurance recommendations. He practices better medicine because he's a patients doctor not an insurance crony! If you want to get better without a lot of pills and unnecessary expenses then Dr Patterson is the doctor for you. Try to find another doctor that will spend as much time with you truly listening and caring.

October 7th, 2011
doctor that actually cares
Dr. Patterson actually sits down and listens to you. He is an allstar dr. Time is not an issue, not one of those 5 minute doctors. He has kept me on my feet with minipulations. I would be on disability if it was not for him. He has a nice staff and they are actually compitent. What a bonus. If you are in dibilitating pain in he is your doctor.

November 9th, 2009
Dr Patterson and his staff truly care about their patients. They take the time to get to know you and really listen to your concerns. I cannot say enough about how important bedside manner can be when someone is ill and their family is scared! I would strongly recommend Dr Patterson.