Dr. Michael Perlman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

January 30th, 2015
Dr Perlman is an excellent diagnostician, compassionate, listens to what you say, and is willing to try various approaches. He enjoys what he does!

November 14th, 2013
Excellent!
I haven't been a patient for several years, but felt I needed to let people know how fabulous he is. After seeing several other psychiatrists, I was referred to him. What a difference! Instead of pushing pills one after the other, he really listened to me, gave me a valid diagnosis and then helped me get back on with my life. I highly recommend him.

May 27th, 2013
Life saving
Perhaps the smartest person I've ever met; but more relevant, an extremely insightful, experienced , helpful care-giver.

February 6th, 2013
My 50 minutes with Michael
My battle is with a serious mental illness which often takes its victims by suicide. Dr. Perlman has, on more than one occasion, saved my life. No melodrama, just truth. A fine clinician with an ever curious mind about his chosen profession and what he brings to his patients, he is an exceptionally good psychiatrist as well as being a very enthusiastic celebrator of life. This is important to me in one who practices any healing art. I would gladly recommend (and have) him to anyone who is at a point in their life when they need help.