Dr. Michael Perlman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Perlman?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Michael Perlman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2015

Dr Perlman is an excellent diagnostician, compassionate, listens to what you say, and is willing to try various approaches. He enjoys what he does!

November 14th, 2013

Excellent!

I haven't been a patient for several years, but felt I needed to let people know how fabulous he is. After seeing several other psychiatrists, I was referred to him. What a difference! Instead of pushing pills one after the other, he really listened to me, gave me a valid diagnosis and then helped me get back on with my life. I highly recommend him.

May 28th, 2013

Life saving

Perhaps the smartest person I've ever met; but more relevant, an extremely insightful, experienced , helpful care-giver.

February 6th, 2013

My 50 minutes with Michael

My battle is with a serious mental illness which often takes its victims by suicide. Dr. Perlman has, on more than one occasion, saved my life. No melodrama, just truth. A fine clinician with an ever curious mind about his chosen profession and what he brings to his patients, he is an exceptionally good psychiatrist as well as being a very enthusiastic celebrator of life. This is important to me in one who practices any healing art. I would gladly recommend (and have) him to anyone who is at a point in their life when they need help.

January 13th, 2017