Learn more about Dr. Michael Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Phillips, Pain Management & Regenerative Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Phillips has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Phillips MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Michael Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Phillips practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Cleburne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Cleburne Anesthesiologists and Cleburne Pain Management Doctors.