Learn more about Dr. Michael Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Phillips is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Phillips has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Phillips practice?
Dr. Michael Phillips practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX and Cleburne, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.