A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Phillips is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Phillips has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Phillips MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Michael Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Phillips practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX and Cleburne, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.