Dr. Michael Phillips MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 11th, 2016
He is well worth the wait. He has taken very good care of me , making me feel better and not hurt all of the time. He is the best at what he does.

January 22nd, 2016
Great Doctor
Super Doctor, and staff highly recommend. Went up and beyond of what I expected.

March 7th, 2015
Dr. Phillips is one of the best!
Dr. Phillips is a very caring compassionate doctor. His concern is how good your quality of life is. He's done spinal injections on me and they quit working. I had a rhizotomy done on both sides of my spine in one procedure. I had high hopes this would relieve my pain but within a couple of weeks it was not working either tho it did on the preliminary test. I've been thru the ringer with my back problems since I was in my 30's. Chiropractor, spinal decompression, physical therapy and back surgery. All I want is to be able to play with my grandkids, maybe put my dogs back in training or take them hiking spending time in my planting beds in the spring, mowing the lawn, keeping my house clean...I've not been able to do any of this since my surgery because the pain level being so high. I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to do some of these things very soon.

March 13th, 2012
I feel so much better!

January 2nd, 2011
Miracle pain relief
I had suffered with a pinched nerve for years, it finally got to a point that I could not function normally. I know that the epidural injections do not work for everyone, but for me it was incredibly effective. Dr. Phillips is a kind, caring physician who really listened to my complaints and explained exactly what could and could not be done to help. I appreciate his candor and especially appreciate the pain relief.