A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pollock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Miners Hospital
- Indiana University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Pollock practice?
Dr. Michael Pollock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indiana, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, PA.
See Indiana Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Pollock, Dr. Micheal Pollock, Dr. Michel Pollock, Dr. Mickey Pollock, Dr. Miguel Pollock, Dr. Mike Pollock