A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pollock is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pollock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Pollock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Pollock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Michael Pollock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pollock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indiana, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clarion, PA.
See Indiana Surgeons.