A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pollock is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pollock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Pollock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Pollock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Michael Pollock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pollock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indiana, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clarion, PA.
See Indiana Surgeons.