Learn more about Dr. Michael Rabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rabin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rabin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabin graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Rabin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Seth Rabin MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rabin practice?
- Dr. Michael Rabin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rabin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Londonderry, NH and Milford, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.