A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabin
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Rabin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stanley Rabin MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rabin practice?
- Dr. Michael Rabin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rabin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.