Michael Roberts, MD
2222 E Highland Ave
Ste 400
Phoenix, AZ 85016
(602) 277-4868
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

This is one fine doctor...

|  RDA  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH ADVANCE STOMACH CANCER STAGE 4 AT ST JOSEPH HOSPITAL. DR ROBERTS WAS THE ONCLOGIST ASSIGNED TO ME. I WAS APPROVED AS A CHARITY CASE FOR CHEMOTERAPY AND RAIDIATION. MY CHEMOTHERAPY WAS DELAYED OVER A MONTH SINCE DIAGNOSED BECAUSE DR. ROBERTS REFUSED TO SEE ME DUE TO NO INSURANCE. SOMEHOW HE WAS ABLE TO THE CHEMOTHERAPY TREATMENT PLAN BASED ON BLOOD RESULTS. I CONTINUED WITH HIS RECOMENDED TREATMENT PLAN NOT EVER SEEING HIM FOR FOLLOWUPS. NOW THAT AM DONE WITH ALL MY CHEMO TREATMENT HIS RUDE STAFF AND ASSITANTS HAVE BEEN GIVING ME SUCH A HARD TIME TO SEE DR.ROBERTS. WITH A BALANCE OF DUE OF $400 REMINDING ME, "YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT A FREE CLINIC" YOU NEED TO PAY!ALSO, WARNED ME THAT DR ROBERTS SAID WOULD STOP FOLLOWING ME IF AM NOT ABLE TO KEEP MY APPOINTMENTS!! VERY COLD AND HAVE TO COMPASION OR ETHICS ON PATIENT CARE! I UNDERSTAND THEY NEED TO GET PAID. BUT THIS THIS ATTITUDE IS UNNECESSARY! ALL THEY CARE IS FOR $$$$$$$.... I MAY NOT LIVE VERY LONG BUT, AT LEAST I WONT BE ASK FOR INSURRANCE OR COPAYS IN THE GATES OF HEAVEN......THEY WILL....

|  Smart man!  |  show details
by B. Smith on Aug 17th, 2010

Dr. Roberts took excellent care of my grandfather. He knew exactly what tests to order and provided detailed treatment options.

|  do not go to this doc!!!!  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2010

My friend was told that 200.00 was not enough money to pay monthly,he wanted 1300.00 A month instead. my friend said she can not pay that much & dr.robertss told her she can no longer come to see her!!!! She does not know what to do now!I can not believe how any human being can act so cold to a another human who has cancer!! I guess evil is around every corner,including doctors offices!!! My heart goes out to those suffering because of dr.roberts!!! how does he sleep at night?

|  I do not recommend  |  show details
by lilac on Aug 27th, 2009

I saw this doctor for many years. I would often leave the office visit in tears. He is quick to order tests and is in and out of the exam room so fast that I could barely get 2 questions in. In fairness, I have heard that he is very good from other doctors but that is not enough. I need a doctor who will listen to me. When the office got a new doctor and was looking for patients to move over, I gladly volunteered.

|  Outstanding Oncologyst  |  show details
by headama on Aug 26th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr Roberts is a amazing doctor as he has a combination of bed side manner as well be a gifted oncologist. He is able to assist the patient through the most difficult times of their life with humor and compassion. He was never too busy to stop and explain anything regarding the treatment plan or the prognosis throughout the treatment process. Truly a wonderful man.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Be aware!  |  show details
May 19th, 2008

There is not enough negative remarks that I can make that would justify why this Dr. is allowed to be in practice. He was so out-of-touch that it cost our loved one their life. He did not even have a clue - and the Scottsdale Medical center was just as bad - do not go there.

|  Good Doctor, but lacks bedside manner  |  show details
by sweetroller on Oct 23rd, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr Roberts is a very good health care provider, but doesn't communicate well with people. He really knows his stuff, but if you need a doctor you can talk to, he is not the one for you!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com