A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rodriguez is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Rodriguez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Rodriguez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Michael Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rodriguez practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.