A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Rodriguez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Rodriguez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Michael Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rodriguez practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.