A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rogers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rogers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Universidade Do Est Da Guanabara, Rio De Janeiro. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Rogers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Michael Rogers has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Rogers practices Family Medicine near West Deptford, NJ.