A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rogers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rogers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Universidade Do Est Da Guanabara, Rio De Janeiro. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Rogers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Michael Rogers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rogers practices Family Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Deptford, NJ.
See Woodbury Family Physicians.