Learn more about Dr. Michael Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rogers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rogers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Universidade Do Est Da Guanabara, Rio De Janeiro. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Rogers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Michael Rogers has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Rogers practices Family Medicine near West Deptford, NJ.