Dr. Michael Rogers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 18th, 2016
Banker
Very professional, compassionate, knowledgeable follow-up

October 22nd, 2016
Horrible- run far away!
This office can't get much worse! Dr Magnet is not bad otherwise this entire practice is a joke! Good luck trying to make an appointment- you can't ever get anyone on the phone. If you do, they pick up and then put you on hold immediately for 10 minutes only to then transfer you to voice-mail. And don't bother leaving a message they won't call back. If you actually go in to the office (cause hah no one answers the phone) the receptionists are rude, never greet you and the office manager is never available. They have electronic tablets for check in, but that's mainly so the receptionists don't have to deal with you. They are horrible at getting medical history. They don't see patients after any type of accident even if you're already established. They never have an appointment available within at least a week usually a month. They refer you for an accident follow-up to other practices that also don't have openings for over 3 weeks. We've had bodywork drawn inside their actual office yet somehow they don't have results... but be sure you'll get the $800 bill cause they also didn't file to your insurance. On top of all that the office is old run down and out of date. Just a MESS! Stay FAR FAR AWAY.

August 16th, 2016
More than a doctor...
Dr. Rogers has been more than a doctor to both myself and my family. He is truly concerned with our wellbeing and as an example, he has even made a "house call", something unprecedented in this new impersonalized health care system that has arisen in recent years.

April 14th, 2015
Favorite Doctor
Dr Rogers is my daughter and mine favorite doctor. He been our doctor for years. Would not trade him for anyone .

March 31st, 2014
certainly not the best
went in for general physical because my insurance required it. I am very healthy and look very fit and I wasnt complaining at the time when doctor just took blood pressure and vitals and signed off on my paperwork. however, when I heard other coworkers doctors and all the in-depth attention they were given as far as testing...I was sort of annoyed. I think I would rather have a doctor who is after my best interest then one who pencil whips my health.

October 4th, 2012
Both myself and my son have been patients of Dr. Rogers for years. I cannot say enough about him. He has become a close family friend over the years and his ethics and knowledge are far beyond that expected of a local family practice physician. I have and will continue to recommend him wholeheartedly!

May 11th, 2011
A Real Life Marcus Welby
Dr. Rogers is experienced, very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients. I've been coming to his office for about 7 years and have never had a bad experience with him or his staff. It's also a bonus for me that by sheer coincidence my latest move turned out to be just around the corner from his office. I am very picky about who I choose for a doctors and Dr. Rogers is the first doctor I've had in my lifetime of 42 years who meets and even exceeds all of my requirements.

March 13th, 2011
A REAL "Family Doctor"
Dr. Rogers has been our family doctor going on 18 years. He has always been more than caring with us. He demonstrates how every doctor should be. He not only treats our illnesses but councels us on our marriage and family life. A real "family doctor"! Even though he isn't right around the corner from our house, we cannot leave him. All doctors should take a lesson from Dr. Rogers. We love him.

October 5th, 2010
Dr Rogers is wonderful, compassionate, caring and a sweetheart. Unfortunately, his staff leaves nothing to be desired. They are rude, impatient and sometimes, callous. He would do well to replace ALL of them except for his nurse, Edna.

October 16th, 2009
Used to be happy with this Dr.'s office and his affiliates - however,not anymore. Seems to be a lack of communication between the Dr. and his staff. Also, except for a couple of girls in his office, most are very rude and sharp. Calling to make an appt. is difficult and forget about leaving a message for them to call you back. They claim to never receive it. I will be changing my primary physicians office promptly.