A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rowe, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rowe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Rowe MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rowe practice?
- Dr. Michael Rowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rowe practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Novi, MI.
See Novi Allergists and Novi Internists.