A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rowe, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rowe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan