A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowe
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rowe, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rowe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Rowe MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rowe practice?
- Dr. Michael Rowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rowe practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Novi, MI.
See Novi Allergists and Novi Internists.