A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rowe, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rowe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Rowe MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rowe practice?
- Dr. Michael Rowe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rowe practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Novi, MI.
See Novi Allergists and Novi Internists.