A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Salomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salomon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salomon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Salomon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salomon graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Salomon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Salomon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Salomon practice?
- Dr. Michael Salomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Salomon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.