A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schaeffer is Excellent. Dr. Schaeffer has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schaeffer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaeffer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaeffer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital Livonia
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center -Dearb
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schaeffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schaeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Schaeffer practice?
Dr. Michael Schaeffer practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Canton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Schaeffer, Dr. Mitch Schaeffer, Dr. Myles Schaeffer, Dr. Michal Schaeffer, Dr. Mickey Schaeffer, Dr. Miles Schaeffer