A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schorr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorr graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schorr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Schorr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Schorr practice?
- Dr. Michael Schorr has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schorr practices Family Medicine near Patterson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, CA and Gustine, CA.
See Patterson Primary Care Doctors.