A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schorr is Good. Dr. Schorr has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorr graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schorr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Hospital Medical Center Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schorr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Schorr practice?
Dr. Michael Schorr practices Family Medicine near Patterson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverbank, CA and Oakdale, CA.
See Patterson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Schorr, Dr. Mitch Schorr, Dr. Myles Schorr, Dr. Michal Schorr, Dr. Mickey Schorr, Dr. Miles Schorr