A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwartz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Schwartz MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schwartz practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.