A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shapiro, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophageal Motility Disorders Dysmotilities
- Gastroparesis and related dysmotility disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Seth Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Michael Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shapiro practices Gastroenterology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Gastroenterologists.