inactive

Michael S Shapiro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 5th, 2014
Ok at first...
I saw him for several years until he seemed distracted and didn't seem to be paying attention... My new doctor found that Dr Shapiro had been giving me lethal dosages of 3 medications... Levels that were not necessary for my mental health.

September 15th, 2013
He was the first psychiatrist i ever saw and was a very wonderful and courteous dr that always tried every thing he could to make me feel comfortable. I was very sad to hear he was retiring. He was by far the best psychiatrist ive seen and it will be hard for anyone to compare he uis sadly missed by me for sure! Wish there were more psych drs like him that actually listened to what the patient wanted to do.

April 13th, 2010
Former patient
I have not been a patient of Dr. Shapiro's for many years as we moved from the area. I will always remember him as being the very best, a caring, intelligent and loving man as well as a super psychiatrist. I credit hinm with saving my life.

November 10th, 2009
Dr. Shapiro was the most intelligent man that I've ever met in my life! My family will miss him very much as he was a life-line for us many, many times! I thank him for taking care of my mother and father for so many years! Our prayers are with him and his family!

November 2nd, 2009
Will miss him
I don't know why he left the practice, but he was a good doctor, helped me a lot, and I will miss him.