A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Univ I Uppsala, Med Fak, Uppsala, Sweden.
Dr. Sherman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Martin Memorial South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Michael Sherman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sherman practices Internal Medicine near Palm City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NH.
See Palm City Internists.