A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sherman, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Sherman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Sherman DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Michael Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sherman practices Anesthesiology near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Anesthesiologists.