A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Silber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silber graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Silber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Silber MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Silber practice?
- Dr. Michael Silber has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Silber practices Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.