A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Silber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silber graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Silber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Silber practice?
Dr. Michael Silber practices Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tonawanda, NY and Batavia, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.