A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Silber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silber graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Silber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Silber MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Silber practice?
- Dr. Michael Silber has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Silber practices Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.