A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silverman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Silverman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital - Cincinnati
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Silverman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Silverman practice?
- Dr. Michael Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Silverman practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Nephrologists, and Cleveland Geriatric Doctors.