Learn more about Dr. Michael Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Silverman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Silverman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital - Cincinnati
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Silverman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Silverman practice?
- Dr. Michael Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Silverman practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Nephrologists, and Cleveland Geriatric Doctors.