A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Smith is Good. Dr. Smith has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Smith, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Smith practice?
Dr. Michael Smith practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM.
See Oklahoma City Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Smith, Dr. Micheal Smith, Dr. Michel Smith, Dr. Mickey Smith, Dr. Miguel Smith, Dr. Mike Smith