A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Smith, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shawn Smith MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Michael Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Smith practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Physiatrists.