Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Rose Quinn on Mar 23rd, 2015

My daughter has been a patient since she is 5yrs she is now 9 . Md Snyder is extremely caring , personable, and sits as long as you need to fully understand your child's diagnosis and ask questions about your child. The office crew are wonderful and just as caring . No parent wants to go through any illness with their child but to know I have such an amazing Doctor there for us soothes my worry . There is not enough good things to say about Md Snyder. I feel blessed to have him take care of my daughter. Not to mention he has over 25 yrs experience in his field!!

May 4th, 2011

He is an excellent doctor- I have been taking my daughter to him since she was one month old. I cannot say enough great things about his wonderful compassion for his patients. Thank you for your wonderful care!

tina henry -skeete show details tina henry -skeete
Feb 27th, 2011

dr .synder is a excellent doctor .. he has been there for my daughter from day one . thx for all the love and support . thx for been there for me and my family during happy days and also during our darkest days and always there for me when i need a shoulder to cry on .. we love you very much <3<3<3

Outstanding Dr. show details Outstanding Dr.
by John Claudio on Jun 9th, 2010

Dr. Snyder has been caring for our son since he was a month old. He perform surgery with amazing results and our son has passed each yearly check up with flying colors! Thanks to Dr. Snyders skills and caring our son will live a normal life.Thank you so much Dr. Snyder!