A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Urban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Urban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Urban has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Urban MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Urban practice?
- Dr. Michael Urban has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Urban practices Internal Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL and Atlantis, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists.