Learn more about Dr. Michael Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vaughan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vaughan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vaughan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Strickler Vaughan MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Michael Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vaughan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.