Learn more about Dr. Michael Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vaughan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vaughan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vaughan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Strickler Vaughan MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Michael Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vaughan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.