A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weinstein is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Weinstein FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Weinstein practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.