A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weinstein, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Simon Weinstein MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Weinstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weinstein practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Palm Springs, CA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.