Learn more about Dr. Michael Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weinstein, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Simon Weinstein MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Weinstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weinstein practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Palm Springs, CA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.