A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weiss, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Saul Weiss MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Michael Weiss has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weiss practices Otolaryngology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Owings Mills, MD and Towson, MD.
See Boise Otolaryngologists.