A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weiss, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Weiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Idaho Elks Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Weiss MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Michael Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Weiss practices Otolaryngology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Otolaryngologists.