Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Weiss
Dr. Michael Weiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Preventive Medicine and Otolaryngology. Dr. Weiss is affiliated with Idaho Elks Rehabilitation Hospital, St Lukes Regional Medical Center and Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Weiss has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Michael Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.
Dr. Ralph Sutherlin
Boise, ID 0 mi27
Dr. Brandon Brevig
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, General Practice
Boise, ID 1.16 mi10
Dr. Vernon Goltry
Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Boise, ID 1.19 mi52