A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yoon, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Brain Injuries, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Spinal Fractures, and Movement Disorders Essential Tremors Parkinson's Disease.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yoon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Yoon practice?
Dr. Michael Yoon practices Neurological Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Wales, PA and Abington, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Yoon, Dr. Micheal Yoon, Dr. Michel Yoon, Dr. Mickey Yoon, Dr. Miguel Yoon, Dr. Mike Yoon