A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saad, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Grand Strand Reg Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Saad practice?
Dr. Michael Saad practices Emergency Medicine near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Saad, Dr. Micheal Saad, Dr. Michel Saad, Dr. Mickey Saad, Dr. Miguel Saad, Dr. Mike Saad