A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saaka is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saaka, DC, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- On staff at the Cleveland Clinic Health Systems Huron Hospital and South Pointe Hospital in Cleveland
Education & Awards
Dr. Saaka graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Saaka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Braimah Saaka DC and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Saaka practice?
- Dr. Michael Saaka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Saaka practices Surgery near Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Fort Oglethorpe Surgeons.