A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saaka is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saaka, DC, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- On staff at the Cleveland Clinic Health Systems Huron Hospital and South Pointe Hospital in Cleveland
Education & Awards
Dr. Saaka graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Saaka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saaka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Saaka practice?
Dr. Michael Saaka practices Surgery near Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL and Chattanooga, TN.
See Fort Oglethorpe Surgeons.