A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saaka is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saaka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saaka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saaka, DC, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- On staff at the Cleveland Clinic Health Systems Huron Hospital and South Pointe Hospital in Cleveland
Education & Awards
Dr. Saaka graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Saaka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Saaka DC and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Saaka practice?
- Dr. Michael Saaka has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Saaka practices Surgery near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Surgeons.