Learn more about Dr. Michael Saaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saaka is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saaka
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saaka Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saaka, DC, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- On staff at the Cleveland Clinic Health Systems Huron Hospital and South Pointe Hospital in Cleveland
Education & Awards
Dr. Saaka graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Saaka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Saaka DC and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Saaka practice?
- Dr. Michael Saaka has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Saaka practices Surgery near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Surgeons.