Psychiatrist

311 Miller Ave
Ste B
Mill Valley, CA 94941
415-380-0700
Locations and availability (2)

|  Dangerous Doctor  |  show details
by Just want good doctors on Apr 15th, 2014

This doctor was angry when confronted about not taking a patient's concerns regarding his own mental health seriously. When family and friends got involved to explain to the doctor that the situation was becoming more serious than he was realizing, he was not only defensive, rude and disrespectful to the people trying to help, but he then told the teen the caller(s) name(s). He also embellished the story and lied about people trying to gain private information to justify his anger. The bottom line was that the doctor didn't like being confronted about substandard treatment practices, got angry and tried to use a schizophrenic teen to endanger the family reporting in a vindictive and arrogant response. If you care about your children, do not take them to this doctor.

|  excellent and caring doctor  |  show details
by Kristen H. on Mar 5th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr Saal's for several years. In this time, he has helped me in ways that have truly changed my life for the better. Highly recommended.

|  Thank you again for changing our lives for the better!  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Saal,I do want to thank you so much for all your help with our daughter. Your diagnosis and treatment have changed her so much. She is getting better day by day. I will be scheduling her with a doctor at Kaiser and I'm sure they will be contacting you for her records.Thank you again for changing our lives for the better!

|  Highly recommended!  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

I don't know who this other reviewer is talking about because that does not describe the Dr. Saal my son has been seeing for the past three years. Dr. Saal is extremely caring, competent, and consistent. He has frequently been more than willing to go out of his way for us when we have waited until the last minute to get a prescription. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a truly wonderful child psychiatrist.