A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saathoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saathoff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saathoff graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Saathoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Craig Saathoff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Saathoff practice?
- Dr. Michael Saathoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Saathoff practices Psychiatry near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Psychiatrists.