A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saavedra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saavedra, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saavedra, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saavedra graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saavedra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Carl Saavedra MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Saavedra practice?
- Dr. Michael Saavedra has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Saavedra practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Allergists and Phoenix Internists.