Learn more about Dr. Michael Saavedra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saavedra, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saavedra
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saavedra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Saavedra, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saavedra graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saavedra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Carl Saavedra MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Saavedra practice?
- Dr. Michael Saavedra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Saavedra practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Allergists and Phoenix Internists.