A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sabel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sabel, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Sabel FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Sabel practice?
- Dr. Michael Sabel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sabel practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.